Thursday, September 16, 2010

Modern Designs

this is apparently Habitat 67 in Montreal; I wanna like it but having experienced a few earthquakes in my lifetime, it scares the shit outta me....


This is from  Bethesda, USA. As someone suggested in the comments off the site I took it from, all you need to do is paint it blue with a white roof and hey presto! A smurf house! I really don't like it, but it's not as bad as....




...THIS! Oh, my eyes! MY EYES! I was slightly relieved to find out it's actually a specially designed resort house in Taiwan, but then I realised adults book it *facepalm*




I LOVE this one! Unfortunately I don't know anything about it, but the optical illusion is astonishing! Bravo!   Source

6 comments:

est said...

you're being sarcastic (or smt like it 8) about the cubic houses, si?

ypomoni said...

hehehe..erm, no; I really do like this one. Maybe if I see it up close I might change my mind, but in the picture it looks rather nice to me...

est said...

then I take it you really don't know where they are located?

ypomoni said...

No! Do you???

est said...

actually, yes.. 8)
shalalala

ypomoni said...

hahaha! Well that's a bit of a shocker!