Monday, October 4, 2010

Señor Gif

He knows how to put a smile on my face. Here are some of his latest offerings:

The only reason I can laugh with this is because it's happened to me. Oh, who am I kidding? I should say it keeps happening to me






Now I shouldn't be laughing at this either, but I remember being on the floor, in tears, when the same thing happened to my sister. Man was she pissed off with me. I would stand up for her against anyone, but a chicken rendered me useless due to laughter. Sidenote: Those chickens, they are suprisingly good at chasing...




Titled "the Fonz meets Potrait of Dorian Grey". The subtitle, I assume, is "some things never change"








-It's a lovely day! Lets go for a morning jog!
-What? With you two? I think I'll pass....











the definition of "awkward moment"










Japanese Precision. Yeah, my jaw just dropped to the floor. But of course I'd find this impressive - I was put at the end of the line in each parade due to the fact that I could manage to get something as simple as "left-right-left" wrong; this probably explains why I keep crashing into stationary poles....





Source

2 comments:

est said...

#2 - happened to me, too. And not with a chicken but a chick! (but it was a big one, I assure you!)

#3 I didn't watch "Happy Days" (I know about it actually because of the coinage of the term "Jumping the shark". But I really do miss Arrested Development (and when is the movie due? It's been rumored for the last 3 years, come on!)

#4 I really want to believe it's not real but modified... The guy on the left is incredible.

#5 Hilarious. Just add two urinals and you have pure art - in your face Duchamp - they didn't even need to turn them upside down to achieve it!

#6 I couldn't keep walking into the oncoming party, I would flinch, cover my head, etc. They are lucky for not playing checkers - 'cause if that was the case, there would be no survivors!

ypomoni said...

yeah? whatever happened to the Arrested Development movie? As for the checkers, I only just realised they are supposed to be the pieces! I take things too literally, and was imagining them holding a checkers board while parading...