Monday, March 14, 2011

Fail all round





























a) the teacher is also on FB during class time; granted, she is trying to make a point, could she have not just told the student off in the classroom?

b) this is obviously a maths teacher - who fails miserably at basic English! "..I see YOUR friends....". Really? "Come get your disciplinary slip TO the principle's office". *facepalm*

c) And yes, I too was a teacher, and I have former students as friends on FB. None of them where friended during the time I was their teacher. That just seems, well, creepy.

d) Win of Fail to the mother? I can't decide. Her response to the incident is appropriate (and somewhat comical, in that it's on FB for all to see!), but it's the fact that it was immediate that puzzles me. Obviously everyone is on FB at all times! Scary!

Source

2 comments:

est said...

yo teacher! do not feed the troll, do not argue with stupid -- 2 golden rules of internet.

cause we're living in a virtual world, and I'm a virtual what?

est said...

plus, I always thought that "to confiscate" was specifically invented by the evil airport security. Either the mother works as one or we're all doomed. (Your base belongs to us, it will be confiscated, resistance is futile)